As women’s colleges everywhere start to reconsider their policies regarding the matriculation of trans women, Mount Holyoke College still hasn’t made much progress. To raise awareness and momentum toward change, a campus organization called Open Gates walked around on Pangy Day (an MHC tradition) and took pictures of students and alums sharing why trans inclusion is so important. (via BuzzFeed)
Snow White. Bengal. Golden. White.
Oh hell yeah this is the coolest picture ever
looks like God ran out of printer ink
reblogging for comment
Golden looks so smug
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|—||6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)|
i bet juliet capulet would be that facebook girl who claims to be in love with her boyfriend of two weeks and says “age is just a number!!!!1!!”
and mercutio would be that friend that comments “and jail is just a room”
he just became like 50% carrot
On 9th August 2014, unarmed 18 year old Michael Brown was shot by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri, sparking social unrest that continues to this day. Here is a petition to prevent police misconduct.
My parents never taught me to trust police. I’ve always known that police bring more harm than good.
best response ever